Our friends Jamie and Reggie are back to shine a light on the dark moments when you may need Crisis Response Coverage.
Crisis Response Coverage is a reimbursement coverage that will reimburse reasonable and necessary “crisis response costs” that you may incur because of either bodily injury or property damage for which coverage is provided under the umbrella coverage form or an actual or immediate threat of bodily injury or property damage.
A Crisis Event is an event you reasonably believe has resulted or may result in both damages covered by the policy and will create significant adverse regional or national media coverage. Here’s what Distinguished’s coverage provides:
- Expenses incurred by you to secure the scene of the crisis event
- Fees charged by a crisis management firm for its professional service or advice
- Funeral expenses for affected persons
- Emergency psychology expenses
- Temporary living expense for affected persons
We’re able to offer this coverage to you on several of our umbrella products. Read more about our umbrellas by visiting our website, www.distinguished.com.